It 'a small village, situated between Lucca and Viareggio, which owes its fame to the great composer Giacomo Puccini building', on the shores of Lake Massaciuccoli, a charming villa in which the Maestro composed most of his works. Every year in summer, does the Puccini Festival. Navy welcomes you in a sea and a lot of entertainment for young people, disco, restaurants and pubs.
How To Reach Us:
By Car :
- FROM SOUTH:
- Highway A1 to Florence, Pisa A11 to the north, exit and continue for Torre del Lago
- From Rome A12 to Civitavecchia, Livorno SS1 direction Rosignano Solvay entered into A12 to Pisa North, then exit and go to Torre del Lago.
- FROM NORTH :
- From Milan via A1 Bologna to Florence to Pisa A11 exit and continue north to the tower of the lake.
- From Milan via Genova A7 to A12 direction Genoa livorno exit viareggio intersect Aurelia direction Pisa after 4 KM entry into the tower of the lake.
- From France via Torino A 21 to Alexandria to A7 to A12 Genova livorno exit Viareggio variant intersect Aurelia direction Pisa after 4 km entry into the tower of the lake.
Railway station of Viareggio.
To check train timetables visit the website of Ferrovie dello Stato www.ferroviedellostato.it/
* Pisa Airport (28 miles)
* Florence Airport (90 miles)
Port of Viareggio. It 'the only landing to reach the Versilia boat.
For information contact the Harbor or the Coast Guard at telephone No. 0584/388388.