How Reach Torre del Lago
- Highway A1 up to Florence then take the A11 to Pisa Nord. Exit at the end f the highway and continue following the indication for Torre del Lago.
- From Rome is better take the highway A12 up to Civitavecchia and then continue on SS1to Livorno. At Rosignano Solvay get back on the highway A12 up to Pisa Nord, then exit and continue following the indication for Torre del Lago.
- From Milan passing through Bologna: highway A1 up to Florence where you have to take the A11 to Pisa Nord. Once exit from the highway continue following the indication for Torre del Lago.
- From Milan passing through Genova: highway A7 up to Genova then take the A12 direction Livorno and take the exit for Viareggio. Keep going along the Aurelia variant direction Pisa, after 4 km yuo’ll enter Torre del Lago.
- From France passing through Torino: highway A21 up to Alessandria then take the A7 for Genova. At the crossroads take the A12 to Livorno and then the exit for Viareggio. Continue along the Aurelia variant direction Pisa, after 4 km you’ll enter Torre del Lago.
Station of Viareggio
Station of Pisa
Station of Torre del Lago
From the train station of Viareggio and Pisa on request we can activate the transfer service at the price of 5 € per person going and 5 € per person return. From the train station of Torre del Lago the transfer is free.
Airport of Pisa (13 km) or Airport of Florence (90 km)
To use the free transfer from the airport of Pisa is requested a minimum reservation of one week (7 nights). For shorter reservation the transfer price is 25 € going and 25 € return (the price is for couple, group or single)
Harbor of Viareggio, the only harbor to reach Versilia by boat.
For info is possible to contact the coast guard of Viareggio at +39 0584/388388.